“Beautiful family-owned lodge”

Resort Inn Miwa
Ranked #5 of 67 B&Bs / Inns in Hachimantai
“Beautiful family-owned lodge”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I wrote a similar review for Booking.com but this lovely couple deserve all the publicity they can get.

It's a small (10 rooms?) lodge within the Appi Kogen ski estate. It's run by an older couple with sketchy english, but if you're prepared to get past the pointing and gestures, it quickly became the highlight of my time in Japan.

From the delicious breakfast (be prompt! be 10 mins early and your food will still be hot!) and dinner (I paid 2k but I swear there was about 3k worth of ingredient in it), they put every effort into making sure my time was as enjoyable as possible. They drove me to the ski slopes every day, collected me at the end, and got me back to the train on time. I couldn't ask for more.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the wifi router if it's important for you - I hope they buy a range booster...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

1 review from our community

Travellers also viewed these Hachimantai hotels
Rocky Inn
Hachimantai Royal Hotel
#5 of 25 in Hachimantai
Hotel Appi Grand
#1 of 25 in Hachimantai

Been to Resort Inn Miwa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Resort Inn Miwa

Property: Resort Inn Miwa
Address: 605-327 Appikogen, Hachimantai 028-7306, Iwate Prefecture
Region: Japan > Tohoku > Iwate Prefecture > Hachimantai
Ranked #5 of 67 B&Bs / Inns in Hachimantai
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Rakuten and Priceline so you can book your Resort Inn Miwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Resort Inn Miwa Japan/Hachimantai, Iwate