All reviews breakfast and lunch partner hotel her birthday renaissance drive airport lots choices car
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to go for a quiet relaxing weekend. We stayed in a private cabin and had a beautiful view of the Pacific ocean . The all you can eat Dim Sum is a must! While there you can also take the free shuttle to their sister hotel to visit the beach.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

After 12 days touring Japan for the first time, this was me and my fiancé's final stop in Japan. We stayed for two nights and loved the location.

Flying into Naha and renting a car on a Friday evening during rush hour was a bit hectic, but after we made it out of the city it was a smooth hour-long drive to Coco. The resort is located mid-island, and because it was winter and we weren't looking to spend our one full day lounging on the beach, the location was perfect. It should be noted that the resort provides a free shuttle to their sister resort on the beach, so one could conceivably use this as a beach spot too, though we did not.

The resort is located within driving distance of spots we wanted to visit - castle ruins, hiking, cherry blossoms, and a couple of capes to watch the waves. We also ate dinner on-site one night, which was among the best Chinese food I have had in my life.

The staff were all amazing and we loved our stay. If we come back to Okinawa, we will return here!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I spent 5 nights at the Coco Garden Resort. This is not an easy place to find, as it's not in an obvious part of town, but it is worth the trip. The room was nicely appointed, with very comfortable beds. The hotel restaurant was very nice, with a splendid menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The only downside is the WiFi...very weak signal in my room.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rckymtndaddy
Reviewed 14 November 2015

We chose to stay at Coco Garden after searching for a reasonably priced yet 'resort' style accommodation in Okinawa. This one seemed to best fit what we were after in terms of budget, buffet breakfast and pool.
Buffet breakfast was good, however being in a Chinese themed restaurant meant there were lots of Chinese foods - which was a bit funny seeing as we are Australians in Japan eating Chinese food! Still there were other choices at the buffet too and we were full by the end.
Pool area was nice and clean, with comfortable chairs around. It was actually very quiet in the pool area. I think many people, especially those with children, head to the partner hotel Renaissance. So the pool at Coco was quite relaxing. When in the pool the view is nice, but standing near the edge you can clearly see the port/factories.
As for the rooms, I didn't expect to be staying in an apartment block. However internally the room was very nicely done. Comfortable bed, cool theme with dark wood. I especially liked being able to use the in-room aromatherapy oil burner.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2015

I stayed for 5 nights at the Coco Garden Resort and it was great.
I loved the package which they gave us breakfast and lunch, and also enjoyed complementary dinner which was also enjoyable. I especially liked this because my daughter needed to sleep between 10AM to 12AM and this allowed us to take advantage of the benefits given.
The free tours in Renessance was also great and I plan to come back again!

Remember to book at the Coco Garden website for the Club Coco benefits!

Room Tip: Bathroom is a bit old
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family