Hotel is not in the city center, but it is very close to Esaka subway station that brings you directly to Namba. If I remembered correctly it should be exit 7, but you can always ask the person at the subway station. There is a small shopping area near the hotel with restaurants, shops, convenient store and a supermarket (it's on the side where the 2 hands store is/toyoko inn).
The hotel has a new and old building. We stayed at the old part, because it was cheaper. The room looks very 70s, was clean , has a small fridge , tv with only Japanese channels and came with a standard small Japanese bathroom. Coin laundry available down stairs. Nothing to complain or to be excited about, but it was ok considering what we paid.
The best part of the hotel is the fact that it was next to a tiny, but very good sushi restaurant. The food there was great and very cheap (1 or 2 sushi for 158 Yen). We ate so much and paid so little! Staff friendly and English menu available. It is next to the hotel's main exit (hotel exit, bakery/ sushi restaurant). They display plastic food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking: 80 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sunny Stone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dai Ichi Sunny Stone Hotel
- Sunny Stone Hotel Osaka Prefecture/Suita, Japan