Recently stayed in the castle with my fiancé and found the whole stay very relaxing and was a unique experience. Hosts were very friendly and helpful, and the service was second to none. Only 10 minutes from bath town, the lodge is easily accessible.
Decorated to a very high standard with one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in. Cooked breakfast in the morning was great with a variety of different options.
We will defiantly be staying here again! Large and beautiful grounds means lots more to explore!
Thanks to the hosts, Alan and Matthew for your hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quintessentially English Grade II castle complete with 11 bedroom suites is just 6 miles from the historic City of Bath. Completed in 1806, Bath Lodge Castle is a wonderful rural retreat for a wide range of purposes. Refurbished at the end of 2010 to a stunning standard, the Castle is packed full of charm and character, and friends, families and colleagues alike will be astounded by its comfort. The four acres of grounds including the Pavilion, contain a hot tub, sauna and bucket shower, as well as outdoor bar and river surround this stunning property and together provide a perfect base from which to explore and enjoy South West England. Call 0,1225-7==-23043 for bookings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Bath Lodge Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bath Lodge Castle Hotel Norton St Philip
- Bath Lodge Castle Norton St Philip