We stayed in the Stirling room which was very nice great balcony, good sized room and kept very clean and tidy. The host Wayne was very friendly and seemed to have a good rapport with all the visitors. The breakfast was very pleasant the whether you had hot food or croissants. My only suggestion would be perhaps to offer a discounted menu in the evening for guests staying over night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quintessentially English Grade II castle complete with 11 bedroom suites is just 6 miles from the historic City of Bath. Completed in 1806, Bath Lodge Castle is a wonderful rural retreat for a wide range of purposes. Refurbished at the end of 2010 to a stunning standard, the Castle is packed full of charm and character, and friends, families and colleagues alike will be astounded by its comfort. The four acres of grounds including the Pavilion, contain a hot tub, sauna and bucket shower, as well as outdoor bar and river surround this stunning property and together provide a perfect base from which to explore and enjoy South West England. Call 0,1225-7==-23043 for bookings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Bath Lodge Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bath Lodge Castle Hotel Norton St Philip
- Bath Lodge Castle Norton St Philip