“Perfect Thank You”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bamber Bridge
Stockton on Tees England
“Perfect Thank You”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Thank you for one of the most pleasant and comfortable nights sleep I have had
What can I say
Well from going in the front door to a lovely warm friendly smile from the Lady on reception
To leaving the following day
It was just perfect
The room was immaculately clean
Bathroom the same
The bed made to perfection and the bedding well looked after clean and cared for
The staff which I met a few of with needing help and advice
Where the most pleasant smiling friendly polite people I have met
The Poachers (I hope I have the name right)next door where I had breakfast in the morning
Continued in the same way as Premier Inns Staff
Lovely warm friendly smiles
The Breakfast that was well worth the money I paid
A bargain in itself (plus the bonus of a FEE child meal with every adult meal)(Also wacky warehouse and play area onsite if you take children)
Who can complain
Certainly not I
You do get 5 star treatment in some places now and again
Well here They certainly gave me 5 star treatment and more
I did not feel like a customer as you sometimes do
I felt that the treatment I was given was second to none
I was not just some customer
I was Special
So again my Thank to all the Staff I met on my visit on 28/29 October 2013
I shall be trying another Premier Inn next month to see if this is a one of Hotel and Unique in its own way
So watch out for my comments for (Premier Inn NR John Lennon Airport)this after 20 November 2013

Room Tip: For a good nights sleep and comfort this is the place to stay
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Stayed for 2 nights last weekend. We was in Liverpool Saturday and Blackpool Sunday so needed a based next to the motorway, The staff checking in on reception very friendly and helpful, room smaller than used to for a premier inn but clean and tidy but at £29 for each night how can you pick any faults! Had a room at the back and no noise whatsoever, didn't eat at the pub next door. Would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
bedford
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed here for one night on 11th October and having read some of the other reviews I was pleasantly surprised. The staff on reception were very polite and helpful and were very responsive to our request for a couple more teabags and coffee so we could have a couple of extra drinks. I think the room we had may well have been refurbished. May be worth asking for a room over looking the car park as it was a bit noisy as we had the window open and it's right on the road. Ate dinner in the pub next door. Food is a bit 'something' with chips, but having said that it was freshly cooked and actually quite good. Lots of offers on the food such as £10 for two main meals as well. We also had breakfast, service was excellent and although there is no hot buffet we were asked if we wanted more hot food after we had finished the first lot. My only gripe is the same with all Premier Inns. Please turn the heating down! It's always far too hot for me in the rooms, but overall a good stay.

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking the car park and not the road as if the room is hot you will need to open...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Ayr, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Hotel is ok but the beds are very comfy...
.best night's sleep I had in ages, food at the pub next door is a bit samey if you are staying for more than a couple of nights and didn't think much of the premier breakfast.Not much to do around the hotel and a bit out the way if y are looking for something to do ir somewhere else to eat.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
surrey, england
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We stayed 1 night on our way to taking our son the Lancaster University.
The rooms are clean and comfortable,,,,didn't have breakfast as the time slot we wanted was full, so went to the Burger King next door. Would stay again, but prefer the Holiday Inn Express just down the road, It is only a few pounds more and you get a free breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Canvey Island, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Stayed for 2 nights, found facilities very dated compared to other Premier Inns, you can hear toilets being flushed from connecting rooms throughout the night. Staff very unhelpful....when you can find one! Hot breakfast is not buffet breakfast as advertised, very disappointed and will not stay there again......have been advised to try the one accross the road which is newer and better.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Preston South (Cuerden Way) Hotel, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.
Worthing, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We were kept awake by the drop in temperature and air conditioning coming through the floor.This was mentioned when we booked out but we were told the temperature was low in Preston.I did complete an online report but this was ignored.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Preston South (Cuerden Way) Hotel, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your details to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bamber Bridge