Alacati Zeytin Konak Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ev Bharat(Alacati)
Kayezta Hotel(Alacati)
View Hotel
All reviewsfriendly hotelbreakfast was deliciousrestaurants and barsgreat hospitalitypoolsilknurgardenolivessedahomehearthvillagewonderlandsoapenergybeachesdecoration
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Excellent atmosphere, large and fresh rooms, friendly service. Location is very good. It is close enough to enjoy the town center attractions and far enough to stay quiet. Its planning is quiet interesting: 4 different buildings makes you feel like a member of an aegean neighborhood.
Guest profile is very nice too. Prices are reasonable compared to the rest of the hotels.
Thanx for the effort Zeytin People :)
Serdar

Room Tip: go for the red building! it is roomy and characterful..
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2012

My whole family and friends went back to Zeytin Konak hotel for my daughter's very special wedding. We booked the whole hotel for a week. I absolutely felt at home, the hotel had everything we needed for a wedding, holiday, comfort and leisure. İlknur, the beautiful manager and her staff created a very special, relaxing, warm and also romantic place. When I am there, I feel like I am in wonderland with exotic gardens that includes the 350 years old olive tree, very comfortable and clean rooms ( each of them has a unique style), great architecture of the buildings, gorgeous furnishings and decorations, wonderful service, delicious Turkish breakfast!!!!!!!and Gourmet home cooked Turkish food!!! All with fresh and local ingredients.
Most importantly, İlknur and her staff are very friendly with a smile on their faces all day long. They are very helpful and prompt, not just at the hotel but with everything else you need in the area. They make you very welcome. Thank you İlknur, for making our stay and our wedding very special. Thank you staff...When I come back to Alacati, Zeytin Konak is the only place that I am staying........

Room Tip: Some rooms are larger but naturally more expensive. We stayed in the Kahve Konak large room and it was very specious, quiet and comfortable with higher ceiling.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at Zeytin Konak Hotel for our friends wedding (at the hotel) and it was the most gorgeous and picturesque hotel. The staff were fantastic and the owner, who works there, is beautifully warm and accommodating. Everyone was so polite and even when I asked for them to find a store that sold a specific camera battery charger, they called around a few places to help us out. The outstanding part of the stay was the gorgeous complimentary breakfast every morning in the most stunning surroundings.

This is somewhere I would definitely come back to again!!!

Thank you beautiful staff. We loved it!

Room Tip: We stayed in double bedroom in Blue House on top floor overlooking the pool. Perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2012

What can I say about this hotel that I haven't said before? We stayed at Zeytin Konak Hotel for a whole week in September. This was our second time there. This hotel feels like home, and the staff feel like family. Everyday you are greeted with a smile by the beautiful manager Ilknur and her wonderful staff. We love it there so much that we invited our friends and family from Australia, Turkey, America and Europe to join us and I can say without a doubt that they all fell in love with this hotel as well.

The last time we stayed in an Entrance Standard Room which we loved. This time we stayed in the Blue Cumbali Honeymoon Suite which we loved even more. Each room has it's own individual character, and they are all great.

One of my favourite things about this hotel is waking up in the morning and heading out into the garden. There is so much space, and the gardens and buildings are so well maintained. It's like a postcard. Breakfast is amazing every morning. There is a huge selection of fresh foods (tomato, cucumber, bread, jam, cheese, olives, tea etc). You do have to pay extra for things like eggs and freshly squeezed orange juice, but it is so cheap and made to order exactly how you like it. I have read some reviews that complain that there is no "Western" breakfast. I can only assume they are referring to cereal. We eat cereal most days at home... why would you want to pay for a gorgeous hotel that includes breakfast and get a bowl of cereal?!

This is a place we will keep going back to and I would recommend it to anyone. It's a 5 minute walk from the centre of Alacati - a village we have fallen in love with. If you want to stay in a unique boutique hotel with lots of character and charm, wonderful staff, good value for money and a clean and relaxing environment then this is the place to be. I can't say enough good things... can you tell?!

Room Tip: The entrance standard rooms can get a little noisy as other guests walk through the hallway and bar area, but they are very comfortable. My favourite rooms are upstairs in the Blue Konak as well as in the Kahve Konak where the second pool is. The Red Konak has 2 lovely self-contained apartments which are perfect for families.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Very pleasant, quiet clean hotel with lovely pools. Alacati was a pleasant little town and it was fun to get the dolmus (bus) to the beach or to Cesme, which is a nice cosmopolitan town about 4 miles away. We were glad we had chosen the Zeytin Konak rather than the Solto Hotel, which is at Alicati marina, where there are some half finished buildings etc. The sun was wonderful. Visiting Ephesus was easy (we hired a car and driver) but it was crowded, even though we arrived at 9.00 am.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple