“Thanks to Mete & Alexandra”

La Capria Suite Hotel
Ranked #53 of 72 Hotels in Alacati
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We had a wonderful time with Frank & his lovely friends at the La Capria, that romantic Boutique Hotel.
Even if I'm L..H... , I would love it !
- authentic turkish breakfast
- very nice decorated huge room
- spectecular trip with Mete's sailing boat with delicious food & drinks on board
....
Kisses Martina & Sven
p.s. we come back !
Summer 2012

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank martina n

Reviewed 21 September 2012

This is an unusual hotel on a main road slightly removed from the main streets of Alacati. The staff are excellent and were very welcoming and we had a spacious room (that smelt lovely!) with a balcony for a reasonable price as the hotel was fairly quiet for most of our stay. The pool area was a little faded - literally - as the sun had faded most of the blues, oranges and reds of the decor so it was starting to look a little tired around the edges. It actually looked a little bit dated (1990's) and would really benefit from a makeover to update the colour schemes There are no sunbeds. Instead there are large seats which are adequate but not ideal for sunbathing. Good choice of food at breakfast and plenty of it. It was a shame that the hotel didn't promote its lunch menu because when we discovered that they served lunch, the food was really tasty. One criticism though was the music that was played around the pool from early morning until way past midnight. It was on a loop, played at too high a volume most of the time and disturbed what was otherwise a peaceful and relaxing stay.

As for the town of Alacati, it was really picturesque with winding cobbled streets, beautiful looking restaurants and bars, the majority of which were very expensive and catered for the mainly Turkish gliteratti that frequent the area in the evenings. Unfortunately, the ones we tried were a little pretentious with wine and beer that was significantly overpriced. During the day time, Alacati was almost deserted so very difficult to find somewhere that served lunch! Try the town of Cesme along the coast if you are looking for 'real' Turkey that is welcoming and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MisterMister001
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We came here for a honeymoon, we are originally from Russia, and they advised us SOLE Room. That was great! Actually I guess that personnel of the hotel have some needed qualities on how to deal with people because we were given everithing that we wanted and expected and even more. Apart from the room the service I should say was impeccable. All in all It worth the money we paid.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anastasiya P
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I have been three days in La Capria Suite Hotel, I had never been to Turkey and I decided to find a place where I could relax, give space to my imagination and learn more about the sophistication and interesting Turkish culture. I finally got to lacapria suite hotel in the cozy village of Alicati. The hotel was wonderful. In all the places I've been I've never seen or noticed such attention to detail and atmosphere. My room was always in perfect order, fragrant, fresh, cheerful colors and welcoming, and made ​​my stay a real marvel. the sweet Turkish wind made ​​it even more relaxing my days by the pool, always clean with the music in the background that gave the impression of being in paradise, all accompanied by the gentleness and professionalism of the waiters who always listened to my needs and have always had the foresight to ask or bring delicious cocktails throughout the day. everything was perfect. the breakfast was the momente the day that I preferred, in the beautiful restaurant full of charm and taste the delights of the place were served accompanied by classical music. I stumbled across a small corner of paradise where I could touch the culture and the soul of the country, but I could also enjoy the beauty and sophistication of La Capria Suite Hotel, which gave me three days of dream, in which I was also able to rediscover the Turkish sea , thanks to the beautiful kaikko that the hotel offers, which is full of elegance.
I had a beautiful stay in La Capria Suite Hotel. Thank you very much for those who have the taste and sensibility of putting all one's soul and his own taste to create a place like La Capria Suite Hotel.

Room Tip: Talya Room
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Alice V
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I have been traveling for quite some time and have been a hotelier for a very good part of my professional life, by far this was the best hospitality experience I've ever had. Exceptional staff make you feel you are the most important people on earth. Very romantic, upscale yet warm and unique character of the place makes sense, once you meet the owner Alexandra and read about the love story behind the scenes..

Location is great, just enough vicinity to everywhere, yet away from the craze of the crowds, comfortable very clean rooms, daily cleaning service is very detailed and accomodating as if you have a personal butler, architecture and decoration is immaculate, poolside is very peaceful, music is great, staff is amazing !!!! I will definitely go back.. You can't go wrong with La Capria.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EmelOnur
Reviewed 4 June 2012

This hotel has an amazing attention to detail. The service is second to none and they are very proud to make your stay increadible. The food is very good, when the hotel was not to busy they did a candle light dinner for two by the pool it was the best meal I have had!! The amazing thing was they offered it and tailored it completely for us, it superseded any expectations you would have like everything in the hotel!! I want to live here!!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Rupert_Mackenzie
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We absolutely loved this hotel. Many hotels in Turkey aren't up to the par compared to my hotels at home, but La Capria had everything. The hotel staff was very sweet and ready to help at any time. Rooms were clean and the shower was beautiful and hot. The place was decorated tastefully and gorgeously. I would LOVE to come back here any time. Thanks La Capri for letting us relax after running all over Turkey!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple