We had a wonderful time with Frank & his lovely friends at the La Capria, that romantic Boutique Hotel.
Even if I'm L..H... , I would love it !
- authentic turkish breakfast
- very nice decorated huge room
- spectecular trip with Mete's sailing boat with delicious food & drinks on board
Kisses Martina & Sven
p.s. we come back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 rooms, each and every one of them different - furnished with unique vintage pieces selected in their numerous travels by the hotel owners, Alexandra La Capria and Mete Nisari, united in life and in business by their great passion for Art and Hospitality. Every single detail has been arranged in a special and original way: from the lamps created with precious silk, to the curtains, bed covers, carpets, antiques crafted in Italy and Provence and even some unique pieces from Indonesia and Morocco. The result is a harmonious blend of different styles, colours, atmospheres, soft and enveloping lights. By night, the Moroccan style swimming pool looks like a scenery taken from the "Arabian Nights" with candle lit lanterns and an exotic garden filled with palms and banana trees creating the perfect haven for you to relax and unwind. Last but not least, our hotel provides you with an impeccable Food and Beverage service: our bar is open 24/7 offering you a choice of exciting cocktails and prestigious wines, while our restaurant presents a fine dining menu of both Italian specialties and Turkish cuisine and the option to have romantic dinners arranged in the privacy of your suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Capria Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.