We thought the Dufferin Coaching Inn was absolutely lovely! We couldn't have had a better stay and we would recommend it wholeheartedly. Our room was immaculate, tastefully decorated and very comfortable with an excellent ensuite bathroom. The breakfast in the morning was wonderful. All in all, a warm and welcoming treasure. The food at the Dufferin Arms next door is highly recommended too!
As for Killyleagh, it is a pretty and very friendly town, nestled between the stylish picture-book castle, which looks like it belongs somewhere in central Europe, and the wilder beauty of Strandford Lough and its wide clear waters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning B&B and enchanting event venue situated in the picturesque village of Killyleagh, Co Down, Northern Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dufferin Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dufferin Coaching Hotel Killyleagh
- Dufferin Coaching Inn Killyleagh, Northern Ireland