Our second visit here and we were not disappointed. It's difficult to separate the Coaching Inn from the pub next door. Leontine provides bed and breakfast with old fashioned style and a sure touch. Elegant and understated surroundings, great breakfasts, friendly advice and genuine understanding of, and concern for, guest's needs - without the slightest hint of a grovel.
The Dufferin Arms next door provides the chance to abandon the car for the evening and dive in. Like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get, who you are likely to meet or what you'll end up talking about. It'll be fun though if you go with the flow. The food is honest pub fare served by friendly folks and there's plenty of it. On the second evening of our stay a local group were practising for a concert, it was like listening to angels and cost nothing. I think Killyleagh is that kind of place. What more would you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning B&B and enchanting event venue situated in the picturesque village of Killyleagh, Co Down, Northern Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dufferin Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dufferin Coaching Hotel Killyleagh
- Dufferin Coaching Inn Killyleagh, Northern Ireland