My wife and I had our belated wedding party in the Coaching Inn after a romantic wedding in Crete.
Well this was topped by our wedding party and stay at the Coaching Inn, when all our relations and friends "took "over the inn ,all the fabulous rooms ,and the banquet hall,the food and breakfasts were of very high standard.
We couldnt have been looked after better than by the owner Leontine especially the children and all their needs.Nothing was left to chance and the attention to detail unsurpassed ,as seasoned travellers it was great to get such personal and informative attention for a change!
Well if this is County Down,s hospitality ,its at its best and we shall return ,also the crack next door in the Dufferin Arms was great especially the Sat afternoon Irish session ,where we nearly lost our guests to the demon drink before the party got really started.Thanks again Leontine for a fabulous time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning B&B and enchanting event venue situated in the picturesque village of Killyleagh, Co Down, Northern Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dufferin Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dufferin Coaching Hotel Killyleagh
- Dufferin Coaching Inn Killyleagh, Northern Ireland