My sister and a friend stayed here for two nights in late June. The rooms were comfortable and well-equipped. There was a large comfortable lounge where lots of information about the local area was provided. The breakfast was very tasty and there was an excellent choice.
Our hostess Leontine was full of helpful ideas about where to go. Without her guidance we would have missed the interesting village of Saintfield where there are excellent shops (household/kitchen shop, a small shop selling beautiful jewellery made on site and very keenly priced, lots of antique shops and a couple of good coffee shops). There is lots to do in the area and we would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning B&B and enchanting event venue situated in the picturesque village of Killyleagh, Co Down, Northern Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dufferin Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dufferin Coaching Hotel Killyleagh
- Dufferin Coaching Inn Killyleagh, Northern Ireland