My husband and I went to Killyleagh in August for a wedding. We stayed at the Dufferin for several nights. The location was perfect, as the wedding was held at Killyleagh Castle which was just up the street from the Inn. We picked the smallest room (something we probably wouldn't do again) and it was very clean and comfy. The common area was inviting and we loved sitting on the big couch as we did our postcards. There aren't enough "wow's" to describe the breakfasts. The first morning we had the traditional fry which was delicious. The other mornings we didn't go quite so overboard but loved every bite. The hospitality and friendliness are things we will always remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning B&B and enchanting event venue situated in the picturesque village of Killyleagh, Co Down, Northern Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dufferin Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dufferin Coaching Hotel Killyleagh
- Dufferin Coaching Inn Killyleagh, Northern Ireland