“pizza is good”

Prego Mauri
Ranked #21 of 27 Restaurants in Kuala Belait
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 February 2013

for not having many choices in a smaller town, the pizza is very good. service is average. would recommend for anyone looking for a decent pizza.

Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here many times and never been disappointed.

Friendly staff, including the owners.

Don't know how they manage to find enough of the quality ingredients that they need in the local market, but they do an excellent job.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Usually good service but average food. Have eaten here a lot. Recently ordered the Mediterranean burger , when the bill came I was charged 1 dollar extra because I ordered this after 7 pm . Crazy, no mention of surcharges on the menu. Will never go back due to this scam tactic.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Actually been here a couple of times before I started bring my mom her for dinner. She can be picky in times in food. However for the first time, she was pretty impressed by all the flavor that was being offered. I was so happy that she did not complain much except some of the food was a little bit too salty.
I loved the food there especially the deserts. Remember to always leave room for deserts. Fantasia Maria was one of the best. And the ravioli is also one of my favorite. Anyhow try all the dishes there. You will not regret it.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

This is one of our favorite places in KB- Kuala Belait that is!

They will serve you with a basket of biscuits and some guacamole or so for appetizer- this is complimentary and you can even ask for second basket of the lovely fresh crunchy experience while you order for something else.

The lamb shank is 9/10. Its very soft and juicy.the bruschetta are as fresh, but my recommendation that me and my daughter really loved is the FANTASIA DI MARIA- its a traditional warm chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream
On top. A comfort food we love so much. Now im getting ready to get my daily fix of this wonderful dessert.yummmm!