“Delicious”

Excapade Sushi
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Kuala Belait
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: No website, but google it, there are lots of reviews about it on the internet. Trip advisor already have the capital branch captured, but not the Kuala Belait branch.
Ukraine
“Delicious”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The food here is delicious. They make sushi to order and we have created our own preference! Yum! The wait is always long because they are so busy, but definitely worth it. My sons go straight to Excapade as soon as they arrive from Aussie. One of our family favourites.

• Visited May 2013

• Indonesian first
Brunei
“Cheap and decent Japanese Food”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Decent Japanese Food at a affordable price, nice layout, convenience location, services is ok given small town standard. Can be very crowded on certain days, advisable to book ahead if having meal there is important to you.

Visited February 2013
Miri, Malaysia
“Worth the drive from Miri”
Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

I've heard a lot of good reviews of this restaurant and I finally decided to try it for myself. Enjoyed the sushi and sashimi especially. Reasonably priced and satisfactory service.

1 Thank JVS06
Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I pick up a selection of sushi everyday for lunch for my husband and myself.
The sushis are exellent and you only have to wait 10 to 15 min.
More like 10 min.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank MarieKualaBelait
Sola Municipality, Norway
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I've moved recently to Kuala Belait & heard all the buzz about Excapade in KB & how people drive all the way from from Miri in Malaysia to eat sushi there.
I've been there a few times now with friends & colleagues & was completely unimpressed.
The service is terrible, took forever & they've ALWAYS messed up the order! How daft could they be?!!!
Putting this aside, hygiene is my biggest issue there. A man right in front of me found a fly in his juice!
Went there one time when they just opened in the evening for an early dinner & the food on the belt was not cold it was frozen!
Don't bother going there, I've been to every branch, in KB, Seria & Bandar looking for this legend sushi place I heard of, with no luck.
Head to Kaizen instead; a bit more expensive, but you'll be wowed.

• Visited October 2011