“Famous sushi in Brunei”

Excapade Sushi
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Kuala Belait
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: No website, but google it, there are lots of reviews about it on the internet. Trip advisor already have the capital branch captured, but not the Kuala Belait branch.
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Many Malaysian came here for sushi.

The shop opens at 11am. I was there around that time so there were no other customer in the restaurant. My friend had been there before and he said it's always empty like this.

Their food is good. Price is not cheap, I'll say it's reasonable or slightly high, afterall you are spending Brunei dollar here.

2 people we ordered some sushi and side dish and it was 30 Brunei dollar.

Staffs are friendly.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This restaurant is a bit small compare to the one in other towns around Brunei. We had to make a prior booking to ensure seats secured. Food was nice and simply the best. Service was fast. Mostly the staff were the Philipinos. Cant resist of keep coming back here all the times.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

The food here is delicious. They make sushi to order and we have created our own preference! Yum! The wait is always long because they are so busy, but definitely worth it. My sons go straight to Excapade as soon as they arrive from Aussie. One of our family favourites.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Decent Japanese Food at a affordable price, nice layout, convenience location, services is ok given small town standard. Can be very crowded on certain days, advisable to book ahead if having meal there is important to you.

Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

I've heard a lot of good reviews of this restaurant and I finally decided to try it for myself. Enjoyed the sushi and sashimi especially. Reasonably priced and satisfactory service.

1  Thank JVS06