“Best Of Lipe!”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Ko Lipe
Munich, Germany
“Best Of Lipe!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Had the pleasure of spending three nights at Serendipity and it was lovely. Located at the end of the beach, it felt staying at a private home, with a lot of staff taking care of everything. The individual bungalows give a real feeling of privacy and having breakfast delivered to your deck each morning is a big plus. The staff were exceptional: welcoming, polite, and attentive. The food was great, especially the fresh seafood. Highly Recommended!

Room Tip: Didn't stay there, but the Big Lebowski looks awesome. We stayed in no.3. Amazing view and not t...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Glasgow
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We have spent 6 nights at Serendipity and we loved it. The room is very comfortable and is full of thoughtful touches including getting breakfast delivered to your room every morning at the time you would like.The staff are friendly, the view is absolutely incredible. Its the perfect place to go and relax. I would certainly stay at Serendipity again.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at Serendipity Resort Koh Lipe and the resort is as good or better than my first stay. Facilities are great, ambiance amazing, staff and service wonderful and the food is brilliant. I didn't want for anything and if I did information from staff was immediately forthcoming and to the point. I would recommend this resort to all my friends for a peaceful and exotic holiday destination as great rates. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: I would choose a room midway up the hill to ensure privacy especially if you are a couple but I woul...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Fabulous stay at Serendipity in the big Lebrowski. The room is gorgeous with its own pool and everything you need is in the room. The views are stunning and definitely the most beautiful place on Lipe. The staff are great and very helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Good location and beautiful views from the big Lebrowski
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Phuket, Thailand
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is my second time with Serendipity. I spend 2 nights there.It such a best time for me for my holiday.The.The Hotel have a very nice view , quiet and very Private. Have a beautiful beach. The sea is very clear .The have kayak provide to the customer .The staff are very nice and helpful. spacial thank you to Mr. Nu and Miss Khem for your kind service.Thank for make me feel like back Home.I will be back there again .Thanks all of you gay.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 5 May 2014

If you look for the place with the beautiful scenery, delicious food, and best quality service, this place is right for you. I spent 2 nights here and I totally fall in love with this place. (Though a bit long walk to the room)

There are couple reasons why I love it here:
While having lunch, you can see the fish swim in the clear sea.
Every member in this resort is really nice and so helpful. (Especially P'Nu and P'Khem)
Breakfast served in the room with the selectable menu.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I booked this resort as a birthday treat for my partner. It was booked directly through hotel website but was not informed about the pick up service from Pattaya beach where the main jetty is. Hence, we have to get a tok tok service and alighted us about 15 min away on the beach. My partner has to carry our 20kg luggage on his shoulder on the sandy beach to get to the hotel. Luckily, a staff from Idyllic came to offer his assistance and carried the heavy load up to the resort.
This could be better communicated to your future guest about the pick up service.

Secondly, I booked Room 1 which is the first room on the hill without air-cond. Much regretted I did not sleep well over the week as it was too warm and the power supply was inconsistent with the ceiling running on and off throughout the night.
I was hoping a good breeze since it is on the hill and with a superb sea view but I was wrong!
Besides that wifi was poor on the first 2 days as the router in our room was faulty and it was finally fixed by Nu by moving another router to our room, nonetheless we still have to reset it twice a day in order to get it works.
The residential area next to the hotel was dirty with stray dogs everywhere.... So be careful to walk through that section especially at night after dinner . Please bring along the torch provided in the room.
During our stay from 11-16april, I have been a feast to mosquitoes , so do bring along extra insects repellant.
We had dinner at the resort twice, and it was the consolation to all the disappointment. Food is really good and one of the best on the island.
Breakfast is decently provided except fresh coffee and tea is chargeable and ice bucket is not complimentary.
Lastly, service recovery provided by the management was commendable, thank you Carl , Kim and Nu for your hospitality.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple