“Good restaurant on the port”
Review of Le Homard Bleu

Le Homard Bleu
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Le Treport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Went there for lunch. Very good food and fresh fish. Service was extra long that day! We have been sitting 3 hours! But food is very good so I do recommend you to try. Maybe we were just unlucky that day with service.

There are newer reviews for Le Homard Bleu

Reviewed 11 July 2013

The restaurant is very stylish, and if you book in advance you can get a table on the upper floor with views over Le Treport harbour - the food, service, and ambience, are excellent and I would recommend this restaurant - a little expensive but worthwhile in my opinion

Reviewed 13 June 2013

nothing wrong with the food although the lobsters were "dry" (probably deep-frozen lobsters) but way over-priced. Service was correct but not friendly, sitting was nice (on the first floor at the window) but not commodious... I don't think I will go there again, perhaps for the food but not for the price... Regret that there is not a rating between "very good" and "average"...

1  Thank jdezeure
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Friends told us "certainly go to "Le Homard Bleu" when you're in Le Tréport"... so we did. The great expectations changed when I got a badly baked turbot on my plate. Very raw near the fish bone. I asked the 'garçon' if they could do something about it in the kitchen. He apologized, took it away, came back after two minutes, but still the same problem. I didn't ate half of it. We probably should've had seafood, where the restaurant is so well-known for, but my idea was that a good seafood-restaurant also serves good fish. Or am I wrong here? For the rest: the wine was OK, the dessert was OK and the place is cosy. Probably just a bad day in the kitchen?

7  Thank Travelartists
Reviewed 1 October 2012

For me, this is the type of restaurant where I would say "good". But not "average", nor "very good".... but tripadvisor doesn't give me that option.
We have been here many times and it must be said that the seafood is excellent and the fish is as well. Now, what had changed over time is the service and the ambiance.... it used to be heartly and very good service. Now it's more indifferent.
Needless to say that the prices stayed where they were before.... not so low....
For me, if a restaurant is not very good across the board, then I hope at least the food is good and yes, this is the case. Please work on that service and the old times will come back.... at least I hope.