We spent a week here in 2010 and while I might go back if I had to, I probably wouldn't! From the perspective of someone who lives in the USA but travels a fair amount, I was very disappointed and felt it was overpriced for what you got.
Here's what we liked:
1) Location: it was conveniently located to visit Normandy - we managed trips to St Malo, the D-Day beaches and Honfleur in our time.
2) Good kids club - ideal for our children who were attending an immersion school in Denver, USA.
3) Excellent indoor playground - our kids (4 and 6 at that time) thorough enjoyed their time there.
Here's what we liked less:
1) Cleanliness: our bathroom absolutely reeked of urine and despite the extra cleaning we requested, the cleaning lady's solution ("close the door") was all we really could do.
2) Pets: I love dogs ... I just do not want to clean someone else's dog poop off my balcony/deck (turned out to be the neighbor's dog). I want to be able to wander around in bare feet - instead I found myself not wanting to go on the deck at all.
3) Customer Service: more unhelpful front desk staff than helpful ... one helpful staff member willingly exchanged complimentary internet access when I asked why they had still not fixed the phone part way into the stay.
4) Cost/Value: seemed expensive for what we got - this was Normandy, not some island in the Caribbean! Admittedly, we stayed in one of the smaller units, but the larger ones were so much more expensive, I'm not sure we would have left feeling much different.
If you stay here - I hope you enjoy it ... we left with a feeling of indifference!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weather proof holiday village with heated aqua area and fantastic indoor play area Near to the beaches of Deauville, Cabourg and Villers-sur-Mer Children and teenage clubs for those aged 3 months to 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pierre & Vacances, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Normandy Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Normandy Garden Hotel Branville
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Normandy Garden
- Pierre & Vacances Village Club Normandy Garden Branville