“Always Amazing!”

Memories of India Gorebridge
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Gorebridge
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian take away and restaurant on the A7 serving hot and delicious food - open everyday from 5pm until 11pm
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Eat here and takeaway regular and can honestly say have never had a bad meal. The service is incredible which is down to Emdad and Callum - first class gentleman working to deliver the best attention you could wish for. Sad to read the last couple of reviews but having read others its great to see these are isolated comments. Someone who has eaten Indian food the length of Britain I can only recommend this fantastic restaurant. On summing up our opinion is that its the best Indian in the area for food, service and cost. Dont always believe what you read - try it yourself. In this case its well worth the visit!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Got a takeaway meal tonight... A LAMB bhuna and believe me the Lamb WASNT LAMB!!!!! IT was Spalebone... And yes my partnervknew the difference because he is a qualified chef!!!! My chicken bhuna was way too spicy for a bhuna.... And were given spiced onion and mango chutney BUT no poppadoms to dip into them!!!! Bit pointless if you as me.... Very expensive for the quality so will NOT be using again

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Service is poor here, the staff try their best but we had to wait quite a while for our food. My husband and I came in here for a nice celebratory meal (it was our anniversary) and we wanted a nice delicious Indian meal to mark the occasion. However this was ruined by the lack of service and food. My friends recommended this place to me but I don't even know why- I would never come back here again!

The food tastes awful, I couldn't stomach my curries, either too bland or too fragrant and didn't taste fresh. My samosas were absolutely dripping with fat and grease. Definitely not palatable and tasted cheap. Won't be back despite the nice decor.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing. Spot on. Service is great staff are all really friendly and the restaurant it self is nice and cosy, its a welcoming place for the family. Also has a car park facility aswell, you dont get that in most restaurants, 5 stars!

1  Thank Sakeb M
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The food is lovely and the staff provide an excellent service! You are treated very well as all staff are welcoming. They always have a smile on their face and are very friendly. Makes the experience much more enjoyable!the kulfi i had for dessert was yummmmmmmmm! Cannot beat it!