A 50th anniversary private area dinning for 10 guests. We arrive and enter very nice room ony 8 chairs around the table? no staff came to check if we all are ok. Found a staff member and chairs arrived several minutes later. This was a regular occurrence by the staff throughout the meal nothing arrived at the table together. I did not complain as my wife and I were guests. The Food was good what everybody ordered, but the service was NOT slick. I hope the management read this review because in the trade they are in place and you can go up in ratings as well as down very quickly.
To the CHEFand Owners get a grip of the waiting staff as Your reputation is on the line if the food does not arrive TOGETHER.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George, Hotel and Brasserie, is situated in the historic village of Buckden just off the A1 between Huntingdon and St Neots, & a stones throw from the A14. For hundreds of years it has been a resting place for travellers making their way between York and London along the old Great North Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your The George Hotel & Brasserie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George Hotel And Brasserie
- George Hotel St Neots
- The George Hotel & Brasserie Buckden, Cambridgeshire