We had a five-course dinner at the Tigh na Sgiath which was really excellent and delicious. You get real good and local products for a very good price.
You also have to try the apple strudel which really tastes like in Austria and drink some wine from the excellent wine selection.
We would really recommend Tigh na Sgiath to everyone who wants to try real scottish dishes. After the dinner you can take your digestif and your coffee in a really atmospheric lounge and watch red squirrels, birds and sometimes little rabbits in the garden.
Thanks a lot for this beautiful evening in your hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former home of the Lipton Tea Family, built in 1902, this elegant mansion is set in its own fabulous grounds in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, ideally located for the Speyside Malt Whisky Trail. It has retained many original features and offers the highest standards of Scottish hospitality. Each bedroom is individually appointed to the highest standards. Open log fires and original wood paneling. Exquisite Afternoon Cream Teas, large selection of Malt Whiskies, Local Gins and Beers. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country Hotel
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country House Hotel Dulnain Bridge, UK - Scotland