Being welcomed at the door by Iain and made to feel at home instantly including Oskar the Cavalier, was the perfect start to our two night stay. Fantastic room including fruit and bottled water and a breath taking view. Nothing was too much trouble and Iain went out of his way to meet our every need. The evening meal was a delight, but make sure you book as it fills very quickly. Breakfast in the sunny and beautifully furnished breakfast room just couldn't have been better. We just can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former home of the Lipton Tea Family, built in 1902, this elegant mansion is set in its own fabulous grounds in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, ideally located for the Speyside Malt Whisky Trail. It has retained many original features and offers the highest standards of Scottish hospitality. Each bedroom is individually appointed to the highest standards. Open log fires and original wood paneling. Exquisite Afternoon Cream Teas, large selection of Malt Whiskies, Local Gins and Beers. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country Hotel
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country House Hotel Dulnain Bridge, UK - Scotland