We have recently stayed here for 2 nights and endorse the positive comments of other reviewers. The warm welcome and whisky were most acceptable after a long journey. Our room was clean and very comfortable, with all amenities, including complementary water, fruit, tea and coffee.
Ian was a very helpful and friendly host.
The food was excellent, both at breakfast and in the evening. Red squirrels appearing in the grounds during breakfast just added to the charm.
The atmosphere of the Country House Hotel is very convivial, with opportunities to meet other guests, in our case from around the world. A highly recommended place to stay, which we hope to revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former home of the Lipton Tea Family, built in 1902, this elegant mansion is set in its own fabulous grounds in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, ideally located for the Speyside Malt Whisky Trail. It has retained many original features and offers the highest standards of Scottish hospitality. Each bedroom is individually appointed to the highest standards. Open log fires and original wood paneling. Exquisite Afternoon Cream Teas, large selection of Malt Whiskies, Local Gins and Beers. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country Hotel
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country House Hotel Dulnain Bridge, UK - Scotland