Was treated to a night away at Tigh na Sgiath as a birthday surprise. The whole experience turned out to be one of the best hotel stays for some time. Firstly, you have a very friendly personal welcome when you arrive and an absolutely fantastic bedroom, this had been recently refurbished with the most wonderful deep bath and large walk in shower. Dinner at night was beautifully presented and well cooked with excellent flavours. So much effort had been put into every detail from the canapés right through to the petit fours with coffee.
The whole experience was so relaxing and enjoyable we could not fault any aspect of our stay, and look forward to a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former home of the Lipton Tea Family, built in 1902, this elegant mansion is set in its own fabulous grounds in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, ideally located for the Speyside Malt Whisky Trail. It has retained many original features and offers the highest standards of Scottish hospitality. Each bedroom is individually appointed to the highest standards. Open log fires and original wood paneling. Exquisite Afternoon Cream Teas, large selection of Malt Whiskies, Local Gins and Beers. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country Hotel
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country House Hotel Dulnain Bridge, UK - Scotland