Tigh na Sgiath is a lovely Country House in a beautiful, peaceful location. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Elaine and Iain are wonderful hosts, who welcomed us with a delicious single malt. Dinner and breakfast were delicious! Would highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former home of the Lipton Tea Family, built in 1902, this elegant mansion is set in its own fabulous grounds in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, ideally located for the Speyside Malt Whisky Trail. It has retained many original features and offers the highest standards of Scottish hospitality. Each bedroom is individually appointed to the highest standards. Open log fires and original wood paneling. Exquisite Afternoon Cream Teas, large selection of Malt Whiskies, Local Gins and Beers. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country Hotel
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country House Hotel Dulnain Bridge, UK - Scotland