stayed here for a night on way home to thurso and was delighted with accom, food and service. Room was large, airy with fresh flowers, fruit and big bathroom with all original victorian fittings. Lovely view of countryside and although dinner was set price for 4 courses it included canapes and petit fours and was delicious.Polish girl, Anna was very courteous and efficient and with lateroom rate it wasn't much more than we had paid night before for dinner bed & breakfast in much lesser setting. Dulnain Bridge is a little way off A9 on road to carrbridge but well worth the journey. Would recommend to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former home of the Lipton Tea Family, built in 1902, this elegant mansion is set in its own fabulous grounds in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, ideally located for the Speyside Malt Whisky Trail. It has retained many original features and offers the highest standards of Scottish hospitality. Each bedroom is individually appointed to the highest standards. Open log fires and original wood paneling. Exquisite Afternoon Cream Teas, large selection of Malt Whiskies, Local Gins and Beers. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country Hotel
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country House Hotel Dulnain Bridge, UK - Scotland