myself and my husband was bought a 2 night stay as a wedding present and what a present it was we had a fantastic time. the settings were beautiful the tipi was great. The staff were so helpful and would like to say a BIG thank you to OGGY who is the warden there what a lovely man so help full. the weather was perfect we had a little rain but we do live in Cornwall and It Does rain!!!! if your thinking of going here i would definitely recommended it. we are so going back and cannot wait..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sound of birdsong, go swimming in the clear water of a secluded lake. Cook your bacon and eggs over an open fire while you plan your day, or just laze it away in the peace and quiet of your own personal tipi. You can always go fishing tomorrow, and walk along the the cliffs the day after that... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Cornish Tipi Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornish Tipi Holidays Hotel Pendoggett
- Cornish Tipi Holidays Cornwall, UK