a great place in a great location. what can i say - a fab holiday. it is camping. in a tent. in england... good equipment but think what would you can take to make sure you are as comfortable as you want to be. we take a couple of chairs... probably less fun in grim weather but we had blissful weather - swimming and boating and diving and fishing in the lake. loads to do all around and staff always willing to help and recommend. children can do their own thing safely.
a wonderful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sound of birdsong, go swimming in the clear water of a secluded lake. Cook your bacon and eggs over an open fire while you plan your day, or just laze it away in the peace and quiet of your own personal tipi. You can always go fishing tomorrow, and walk along the the cliffs the day after that... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Cornish Tipi Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornish Tipi Holidays Hotel Pendoggett
- Cornish Tipi Holidays Cornwall, UK