A couple of weeks ago we stayed in the Robin Hood Inn for seven nights. We are our six year old daughter, my wife and myself. I had to be there for business and we decided to make it an extended stay for the family as well. We had a wonderful stay, the room was spacious, well kept and nicely decorated. The staff was very helpful and friendly, our daughter got on with them very well. And the food and drinks were great too. So if you are in the neighborhood and looking for a good place to stay, we certainly recommend you to go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Robin Hood Inn is situated overlooking the green in the village of Rowlands Castle. Close to Staunton House & Country Park and the fabulous cathedral city of Chichester as well as the historical city of Portsmouth with its naval dockyard & shopping at Gun Wharf Quays. The A3M and M27 are only three miles away and we are 2 minutes walk from the railway station which is on the mainline to London Waterloo and Portsmouth Harbour. The Robin Hood is renowned for offering good food in a contemporary setting. With six stylish boutique bedrooms, complete with flat screen TV, free WiFi and all en-suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Robin Hood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Robin Hood Hotel Rowlands Castle
- The Robin Hood Inn Rowlands Castle, Hampshire