The Robin Hood Inn
Premier Inn Portsmouth (Horndean) Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$84
Travelodge Chichester Emsworth(Emsworth)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Brookfield Hotel(Emsworth)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$86
The Crown(Emsworth)
Free cancellation until 01/06
Hotels.com
Langstone Hotel(Hayling Island)
US$77
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth - North(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsvillage greenthe pubsteak and ale piethe chicken caesar saladoverlooking the greensunday roastfish and chipsyorkshire puddingenjoyed our mealan evening mealwould stay againgood sizeexcellent breakfastone night staybadger
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I ate here alone when staying at the Fountain Inn. I was immediately made welcome by the young lady on the bar. I had a lovely half of Tanglefoot ale which was great & then had the Chicken Caesar Salad. The Dessert menu looked very tempting but I resisted. Although it was a brief visit it was most enjoyable. Midweek and early evening there was a pleasant atmostphere and the restaurant was already getting busy when I left it at 7.30pm. I do not know what the rooms are like but based on other reviews I may give it a try next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Although we didn't stay at this hotel, only used the resteraunt, I have to say the food and service were excellent. we went for Sunday lunch and the food was outstanding. I would expect to pay at least double for food of this quality in london. service was friendly and fast without being intrusive.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Enjoyed a delicious Sunday lunch here with friends. Very comfortable Dining Room. Service was first class and nothing was too much trouble. The food was freshly cooked to perfection and the overall cost a nice surprise. Highly recommend a visit here but make sure you book, as it's reputation is growing !

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We went to the Robin Hood last Sunday night - it was very quiet but the food was absolutely fantastic.

We are both really particular about eating out and very rarely find anywhere where we enjoy the food. What a lovely surprise this was! I would definitely class this as 'fine dining'.

We both had the soup of the day, I then had roasted duck with parsnip mash and buttered cabbage, whilst my partner had the steak and twice cooked chips. My dessert was lovely too - creme caramel, raspberry ice cream and home made cookies.

It wasn't cheap but you get what you pay for! Cant wait to go again as it was the best meal we have had for ages and the waiter was very helpful too!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Only pub that we could find that opened for dinner on the New Year bank holiday - fed up with cooking and house full of teenagers!! had a fantastic meal served by lovely friendly waitress. Very good value (so pleased the other places were closed) We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple