Took my elderly mother there for lunch on Sunday 25 August 2013. We both decided to have the roast beef (although prices for the roast not printed on the menu) Beef was appalling and inedible - waitress offered us some more beef but by that time we were put off our meal. They still charged us the full price of £26.00 for the two meals. I will not be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Robin Hood Inn is situated overlooking the green in the village of Rowlands Castle. Close to Staunton House & Country Park and the fabulous cathedral city of Chichester as well as the historical city of Portsmouth with its naval dockyard & shopping at Gun Wharf Quays. The A3M and M27 are only three miles away and we are 2 minutes walk from the railway station which is on the mainline to London Waterloo and Portsmouth Harbour. The Robin Hood is renowned for offering good food in a contemporary setting. With six stylish boutique bedrooms, complete with flat screen TV, free WiFi and all en-suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Robin Hood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Robin Hood Hotel Rowlands Castle
- The Robin Hood Inn Rowlands Castle, Hampshire