“Highly recommended”

Price range: US$11 - US$36
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: 39 Steps Restaurant is a modern British restaurant serving the best of locally sourced produce with an extensive wine list to suit every palate
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Visited here in May 2014 as a treat from my husband. Lovely restaurant with a great atmoshphere and the staff were attentive and funny. Food was excellent and could not fault it at all. Would definately re-vist.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I visited the restaurant on Saturday evening. We had a wonderful time, service and food excellent as usual. Cannot understand bad reviews must have gone to a different restaurant!!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I'm a regular returner here and at their sister restaurant, Bacchus, in Prestbury. The atmosphere, staff and food are wonderful. My most recent visit was, as usual, really good - there is nothing to criticise and I highly recommend it. I've never experienced poor or slow service; if you're looking for fast food, go to McDonalds - this is quality food, cooked order and the whole event is an experience. Go on try it ..........

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had a lovely meal here . The waiter was friendly & the service was good.. We found the atmosphere relaxing & were pleased that the owner came out to ask us were we satisfied with the meal as he had a new chef. We will definitely go again

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Visited on 26th April. Very slow service. Food average. 'petit fours' -yuk.
Very disappointing. Probably won't go back.

2  Thank Carolyn C