“Amazing Place, Great Location, Lovely Host”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
jetlagont...
Zurich, Switzerland
“Amazing Place, Great Location, Lovely Host”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I spend 5 nights in Santorini to write about this beautiful island on my travel blog.
This Villa was the perfect location, in the middle of the most important places to visit but far enough from town to enjoy a bit quite time and have the privacy on the terrace.

The Villa is modern and beautiful build, the jacuzzi with sea view, just top! And the host, Antonis, is just really nice. He waited for us at the airport, pampered us whenever he could (I'm talking bringing us breakfast over in the morning and add a fresh bottle of wine to the fridge...) and he was very helpful in giving us tips where to go, what to see, booked restaurants and boat trips for us.

We had a great time in Satorini and at the Villa ZuziM.

Your age range 35-49
Kostas S
“Perfect Accomondation”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Our stay at ZuziM villa was beyond our expectations. The place is really nice and the breakfast rich. The villa is situated at the village Voulvoulos, which is perfect for those who seek serenity but also it's near Fira and Imerovigli.
We felt very comfortable with Antonis, the host who made us feel like he's a friend of ours. We didn't want to get out of that villa and we will visit again without a doubt.

Your age range 25-34
PolinaP39
“A dreamy cave house”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

If Santorini wasn't so beautiful I would have stayed most time of the day at ZuziM villa! It's an incredible cave house with great aura and enough space to feel comfortable every hour of the day. White and turquoise colors give this zen island feeling, ideal for relaxation. The place is calm and serene while close to Imerovigli and Fira.

Antonis, the host was very friendly and ready to prepare a delicious breakfast for us the time we wanted. The house has all the amenities and a jacuzzi.
We had a great time and we would definitely go back!

Your age range 25-34
Honey P
“Beautiful villa”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Beautiful villa comfortable bed great internet connection never had trouble. awesome service always keeping the place very clean and breakfast made and delivered when we prefer, and Aontonis helps with everything u need with bookings, very pleasant stay

jmm889
Edmonton, Canada
“Amazing vacation, Villa and People!! Just go !!”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had an amazing time loved everything about this villa !! Tony and his wife were amazing with bringing us breakfast everyday , wine , setting up a rental car , even cooked us an amazing bbq the last night ! They had welcome treats for us also!
They gave us recommendations to great places to go / things to do and also the best restaurants !! Tbey are amazing people and treat you like royalty !
Can't rave enough about them and this place ! You must go !!

sherry k
Nanaimo, Canada
“paradise on earth!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a magnificent dream vacation.. the hosts Adonis and Marie were amazing!! they looked after every thing we needed.. gave us breakfast in the morning and even cooked us an amazing seafood dinner our second night.. made reservations for us at their fave restaurants and even picked us up at the ferry depot.. our vacation was everything we ever imagined.. i definitely will be back!! can hardly wait till next year!!

Your age range 50-64
wwwklxp
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Dont hesitate ! I guarantee you wont regret!”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I am really doing bad in make decisions, So its absolutely a hard work for me to chose a villa. Fortunately! my finial choice is a huge success. The view here in the villa is much much!!beautiful than the pics on the website. Trust me! its true! When I saw the sunrise and sunset on the sea, I was totally shocked! Imagine that you open your window in your bedroom , the sunlight and beautiful scenery then coming into your eye! Even I have left, i am still excited when I remind this experience! The host of the villa Adonis is so kind. He offed me a acceptable price. I have to say thanks to him! Cheers man! Really apprecriate!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing