My husband and I spent a weekend here in connection with a sports convention at Kistamässan, located 12 min walk away from the hotel, in mid-November 2012.
The rooms are good with regard to value for money. The beds comfy and plenty of lamps. Two pillows each, which I appreciate. Small kitchenette for home-cooking option if you are on a tight budget. Wardrobe and storage fine and a nice big bathroom, no tub but an ok shower. I even think I saw a iron / iron board. And a blow dryer.
The hotel is located opposite the metro station "KISTA", do not take the exit that goes into the shopping mall, but rather choose the other stairs to the road beneath, when arriving from T-Centralen this would be on your left hand side! You will save yourself a stressful walk at the mall dragging your bag(s) amongst thousands of shoppers The hotel entrance is literally only 1 min walk from the platform. Red and white sign with name, just take a minute and look around!
If you are the kind of person that like to hang around in the hotel lobby, mingling and meeting other people this hotel is not for you! There isn't even a breakfast lounge, as breakfast is served in the diner "Levinsky's" inside the mall. As the diner opens at 8 AM, there is no possibility to get an early start on the day. To us this was very bad as we had to wait in line more than 20 minutes to get our breakfast - /this was a huge sports convention with thousands of participants/. Nobody's fault really, the onslaught of hundred of hungry sports freak in a couple of minutes cannot be coped by anyone. Still it is a hazzle to take the elevators and all the plastic card things so many times and then have to wait in line for a rather sparse breakfast. It wasn't bad, just rather bland. The second day we actually skipped breakfast.
If the hotel had had breakfast facilities INSIDE the hotel and the lift had been a bit quicker I might have given the hotel a higher classification as the rooms are good and mostly that is what is most important to me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your StayAt Serviced Apartments Kista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stayat Stockholm Kista Hotel Kista
- Stayat Stockholm Hotel Kista
- Kista Stayat Stockholm Hotel
- StayAt Serviced Apartments Kista Stockholm County, Sweden