“Enjoyably relaxing and secure.”
Review of Hotel Puerto Real

Hotel Puerto Real
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in San Lorenzo
Hotel Puerto Real
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in San Lorenzo
Portland, Oregon
“Enjoyably relaxing and secure.”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I stayed here in April 11th for one night leaving at 6 am the next day. The price of a signal room was 650 Lempiras that came with a breakfast in the morning. But since we left before they started serving the breakfast we negotiated down the price of the hotel to 600L. One thing that I learned in Honduras especially in the Southern zone is that everything is negotiable. The hotel has an open air bar next to the pool that stays open until 10 pm and it plays loud music until then. One can hear the bass in their rooms until then as well. The hotel has a nice pool which I didn't go in but my co workers did and they spent a lot of time in it. The hotel has armed security which was welcomed. All of the staff were professional and helpful. The hotel is located at the entrance of the town when driving in from Tegucigalpa and is not near the mangroves. I had a single room which was huge as was the bath room which a twin sized bed could have fit it. Overall the room was clean but the bathroom sink was not completely clean. This didn't really bother me. However it did bother my co worker who was in the room next to me. We asked staff to clean her sink and they promptly did.

Room Tip: Negotiate the price.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank J-de-PDX

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Santa Ana, El Salvador
Reviewed 10 January 2012

If you are in transit to El Salvador, this a very convenient hotel, but not a very good one. It's not very clean, its facilities are not in good conditions. The price is not good considering the conditions of the hotel. The only good thing about it is its location.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor north area are quieter as they are farter from the road, but if there is a...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank NESTOR_GOMEZ

Travellers are raving about these San Lorenzo hotels

Been to Hotel Puerto Real? Share your experiences!