What a lovely hotel. We arrived into a beautiful Sicilian town with amazing views and up on the hill over looking it all was the hotel.
Our room was lovely with views that were unbelievable, if only I could wake up to that every morning. It was clean, nicely furnished and we had a balcony with chairs to sit and look at the view to our hearts content.
On the first evening we ate at the hotel, after enjoying complimentary prosecco by the infinity pool. The food was good, as people who don't eat meat we found all menu's catered for us well, this particular menu did too. The staff were friendly but we felt embarrassed at our poor understanding of Italian and we did a lot of pointing and gesturing. We then had a night cap in the bar, served by the friendly Giovanni.
Breakfast was good with plenty of choice, the buffet had everything you would expect, all fresh and constantly refreshed.
We spent one day by the pool, it was immaculately clean with good quality furniture and again looked over the town and that amazing view.
It was a fabulous few days, we did hire a car so the steep hill up to the hotel wasn't a problem to us.
We only visited the town twice but found it pretty, the people friendly and not overly touristy.
We can't wait to return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Avalon Sikani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Avalon Sikani Resort And Residence Sicily
- Grand Avalon Sikani Resort & Residence Sicily Hotel Gioiosa Marea
- Grand Avalon Sikani Gioiosa Marea
- Hotel Avalon Sikani Sicily/Gioiosa Marea