“It was very nice and pleasant when we visited.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Tesoro Beach

Hotel Tesoro Beach
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Zacatecoluca
Hotel Tesoro Beach
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Zacatecoluca
Studio City
“It was very nice and pleasant when we visited.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

From what I'm reading this Hotel has gone down the tubes.

I visited this hotel twice once in the late 90's and early 2000's. Well its true we were the only patrons in the whole Hotel, The pool was very clean. In the day they would do a buffet and charge the locals to come and they had a dance band. I always talk about Tesoro Beach and how beautiful it is. The beach is wonderful.

Too bad. It didnt have enough patrons to support the care and up keep of the Hotel. Too Bad.

Room Tip: I cant say what its like now, havent been here, but many bad reviews.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Orange County, CA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

In 1972, this place might have been 3 stars. In 1992, then the owners left and abandoned this joint. Recently, a band of gypsies moved in started charging money to unsuspecting patrons. The place was foul. I have stayed in better rat holes in Egypt for $12 a night. Dirty sheets. Fossilized TP in the waste paper basket next to the toilet. No power between 1am and 6pm to cap it all off.

Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank tbincali

Travellers are raving about these Zacatecoluca hotels

Guatemala City, Guatemala
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

I had a fatal experience in this hotel this weekend. I purchased a coupon for one night in a site on Guatemala. Called the offices of the hotel on monday to make my reservation for the next weekend, everything fine. Called again on friday to confirm my reservation, everything fine. On saturday, I drove 5 hours with my wife and 2 yr old daughter and when I arrived, the ladies in the frontdesk did not allow me to enter. First, they said that the hotel was overbooked. I asked the rest of the personnel to confirm what I had been told, but everybody said that the hotel was empty! 15 minutes later, the ladies changed their mind and said that the real problem was that the air conditioning of the rooms was not working and they did not want to give us an uncomfortable room. I was willing to accept the room without air but they did not gave it. The ladies did not want to call anyone else to solve the problem, even when the police arrived. Meanwhile, a lot of people continued arriving to the hotel. All the guests that had purchased similar coupons like mine were not allowed to enter. The rest of guest received their room without major problem. There was about 40 persons that were not allowed to enter. At the begginning I thought that everything was a confusion or a mistake, but when I realized that they were giving rooms to the people that had paid full price, I realized that we had been scammed. Then, I went for a walk within the hotel to check the state of the hotel and got terrified. The pools were green, the grass was dead, the interior of the hotel had no maintenance. When I realized that, I changed my mind because I was not going to sleep there even if I receive a room free of charge. Here are the pictures of the hotel so you can check it. I am not lying!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
14 Thank JuanChapin
Marietta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2011

So we came home with bed bugs and a lot of missing money. There is no water in the bathrooms and they ran out of food after then collected our money. the pools were not open and it was a total disaster.

• Stayed July 2010
9 Thank DrDarrow
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zacatecoluca
Hotel Pacific Paradise
#2 of 3 in La Libertad
Hotel Los Farallones
Hotel Los Farallones
#1 of 3 in La Libertad

Been to Hotel Tesoro Beach? Share your experiences!