this hotel and restaurant is beautifully furnished in georgian style and antiques. room stayed in was large and characterful, with good amenities, and a view over the incredibly cute and stylish courtyard. i also ate in the restaurant and the menu is great, with a good selection of meat and fish. and the english breakfast was perfect. staff are friendly and helpful and so looking forward to staying again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greyhound Coaching Inn and Hotel is a charming and traditional 18th Century coaching inn located in the south Leicestershire town of Lutterworth. A family-owned hotel, The Greyhound Hotel has been sympathetically restored by Robert Eggleston to provide an easy-going charm and welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Greyhound Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greyhound Coaching Hotel Lutterworth
- Greyhound Coaching Inn Lutterworth, Leicestershire