My father (94) and I travelled to the Greyhound from Liverpool to meet his cousin (92) and my cousin who travelled from London.
We couldnt fault the Sunday roast---such good value---even the chef came out to see if the meals were up to scratch.
The staff were excellent and let us stay at our table to look at old photos as the light was better. There was no rush to get us to leave and 4 hours later we said our goodbyes.
A lovely Sunday was had by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greyhound Coaching Inn and Hotel is a charming and traditional 18th Century coaching inn located in the south Leicestershire town of Lutterworth. A family-owned hotel, The Greyhound Hotel has been sympathetically restored by Robert Eggleston to provide an easy-going charm and welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Greyhound Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greyhound Coaching Hotel Lutterworth
- Greyhound Coaching Inn Lutterworth, Leicestershire