“Epic Tank Battle :)”
Review of Armourgeddon

Armourgeddon
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Lutterworth
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique provider of Tank Paintball Battles in real tanks. Provider of Tank Driving, Military Vehicle Driving, paintball, archery, quad safari, clay pigeon shooting and many more events. Ideal for Corporate, Team Building, stag/hen parties and individual experience days. Located in the Midlands and within easy reach of London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Coventry, Leicester and Northampton.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had an amazing time at Armourgeddon today! I was only along as a passenger, but still got to sit in the gun turret and even to load, fire and aim the gun, which was amazing :) Thank you very much to Shane and the rest of the staff for giving us such a good experience. The pictures you took of us were great, a very fun day which we will remember for a long time to come!

2  Thank Karin_van_Driel
"unique experience"
in 4 reviews
"hot and cold drinks"

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Ace ace ace, tank paintball, learning to drive the tank and firing paintballs was brilliant good fun. They have about 10 vehicles and it's 3 + 1 instructor to a tank there's a loop and you all get a turn at each of the controls.

Really fun I think there's a height limit as the tanks aren't very big inside great for a one off

2  Thank Nihaar C
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was a belated Christmas present for me, and it was worth the wait!. Drove a tank, had a paintball battle with another tank. We won of course!

The instructors were incredibly friendly and helpful, all the gear was provided in terms of helmet/coveralls. We each got to drive the tank and learned how to aim & fire the gun in the turret.

3  Thank Literary_SA
Reviewed 3 May 2014

On the day in question it was very exciting. As I was told I was going to do something but I didn't know what. Lee bullied me into giving her the sat nav. She punched in the destination and told me to drive. Once at the punched in postcode I thought what the hell has she got me doing here. As it looked like some army camp. I thought she was going to have me doing an assault course or paint balling.huh I was wrong as it was neither of these to my delight I DROVE A TANK?..

1  Thank Pedleetours
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Booked a tank driving experience as an anniversary present for my long suffering other half. It was awesome. There's not much you can say about driving tanks, they're big powerful things that are (relatively) easy to drive and it's impossible not to have a big smile on your face as you go through the mud. I'm really not a petrolhead at all and driving experiences aren't usually my thing, but I really enjoyed this. I'd recommend it to anyone. Our instructor Luke was excellent - very informative and friendly.

The headline attraction is the tank paintball and we may have to go back to try that out sometime. A great activity for a family with teens or a group of friends.

It also has an excellent museum on site - it is mentioned on the website but it's much better than I thought it would be. Definitely worth leaving a bit of time to wander round and imagine driving that Sherman tank!

The booking process was simple and easy as well.

3  Thank quills11