Dibrugarh is a small upcoming city in the upper part of Assam. It’s also known as the tea city. This hotel is definitely a great property as it stands out in a city where options are limited for stay. The hotel may not have been of 4star standards but it is definitely the best in town.
Key highlights of this hotel were:
1. Airport drop facility is provided free.
2. The rooms were clean and with a study.
3. Toilets were of decent size and clean.
4. Room service is a bit slow but the food quality and rates are decent.
5. The bar (Mantra) has a good ambience and serves a good variety of liquor.
6. You get complimentary breakfast, the spread may not be that good but you have variety.
7. Food at moti mahal (the restaurant) is tasty and well priced
8. Rated 4 star by me as I consider it to be the best hotel at Dibrugarh
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Rajawas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rajawas Dibrugarh, India - Assam