“paradise”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Open living area, fresh air all the time
front of the house and garden
Chilli Bali Surf  Villa
main entrance
Buddha bedroom with king size bed, AC and ensuite bathroom
COCO bedroom with king size bed, AC and ensuite bathroom
Buddha bedroom with king size bed, AC and ensuite bathroom
COCO bedroom with king size bed, AC and ensuite bathroom
Open living area and beautifull garden
Bathroom in LOVE bedroom
Bathroom in Buddha bedroom
garden with main entrance
front of the house - garden, open living room and chill area
Chilli Bali Villa Canggu Pererenan COCO bedroom
home made art decoration .- COCO bedroom
Chilli Bali Villa Canggu - main entrance and double security wall, car pakr
COCO bedroom - bathroom
Parkiing in front of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Maja L
“paradise”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Real paradise in the world. I will absolutely come back as soon as possible :))
This accomodation is very nice, peacefull, funny, sunny, clean and chilli :))

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: For me was there everything the best
Liked least: mosquitos :D
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
kacenka_m
Prague, Czech Republic
“A place you wanna stay forever”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I came to Bali alone and I felt little bit lost when I passed through supercrowded noisy Kuta. I was lucky I met Petr and I could stay at his beautiful Chilli Bali Villa. The villa is located in a more quiet Canggu area but still there are so many places to see and do! You are surounded by rise fields, local people, their culture and all you need to enjoy your stay there is pretty close. A shop across the street, beach (great surf spots for advanced surfers even for begginers), swimming pool, laundry, horse riding, restaurants, popular Tanah Lot temple… The villa itself has a full-furnished open kitchen and the rooms there are clean, spacious with a really comfortable king-size bed.
Petr (the owner) is a supernice person, always smiling and helpful, so you have all comfort you need. When I was there he took me to many places (yoga lessons, bars with live music…) and even organized a trip to Uluwatu and a grill party! I also took a surf lesson with him and I guess he is one of the best teachers there. :)
It was a coincidence I stayed in Chilli Bali but I couldn’t choice a better place. First I was planning to stay only one or two days but in the end I stayed for a week just because this place is so hard to leave especially when you have such a perfect host as Peter is... I will rememeber this place for a long time and if I could I would be glad to come back…:)

ondrej54
Prague, Czech Republic
“surf, travel, enjoy - Chilli Bali”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Cozy brand new villa in location of Changu - peaceful place which is close to the city, but primarily close to the all great beaches around. Especially since we are surfers, i appreciate easy accessability to all different surf spots (all within few minuts on bike). Definitely amazing breaks and something different then other parts of Bali. Chilli Villa itself is well equiped and has all comfort you can wish, everything nice and new. European owner Peter is living there too. Except he takes care about everything, he is very funny and friendly person who is as well surfer and great trip guide or surf teacher. So in this combo you have luxury place to stay with guide who can help to enjoy your holidays to max! For price he wants for room it is more than great deal. Im writing this review because I this is not common experiance in Indonesia. Here you get full services and i can only recommend.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Joe S
Zurich, Switzerland
“Calm and beautiful”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Even it is near the beach, the chili beside many other houses is calm. It has a beautiful interiour, nice kitchen and you are on the beach and in the waves in a couple of minutes.
Petr is a great housemaster caring for surfers and other travellers...

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
cardfromk...
Bunbury, Australia
“Our perfect getaway”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Before we arrived to the villa, we already knew heaps about Bali and the area we were staying at. Although Petr was overseas at the time of our arrival, he took such a great care of us. The air-conditioned taxi was waiting for us at the airport. The villa looked so beautiful on the picture and so did in the real life, we were pleasantly surprised, it looked exactly the same or even better. The scooters were booked for us in advance so we could enjoy our holiday from the very first day! If you come to party and only party, this is probably not the right place for you. Many tourists in this area are after surfing, good food and experiencing the culture. Petr helped us with anything we needed to know and he was even our tour guide/driver on our trip to Java. He also gave us a few surfing lessons and many tips for some amazing restaurants. We couldn't have wished for a better host! And would we ever come back again? Yes, definitely!!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Lukas S
Nienburg, Niedersachsen, Germany
“Cozy & Affordable Villa in Canggu”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Are you looking for a beautiful villa close by the beach ? cozy rooms? in a quiet Canggu area ? close to Surfbreaks from Beginner to advanced ? Thats the place to be then. That is what Perenenan and Chilli Bali Surf & Villa may offer you. The Villa gives you perfect conditions to chill out after a good surf session. Petr as your host will help you get around and full of insider informations. We had a great time at the BBQ he has invited to. Petr has organized everything to make this event just perfect. I highly recommend to check it out

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
klaritka
cannggu
“Perfect place”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 for a stay in November 2013

This place has perfect location, close to beach, close to town! Peter is an awesome person, best guide a very patient surf guide;) If you´d like to stay in a cosy place where you feel like at home, you find it!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing