“unbeatable...!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Riders Republic
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I have been skiing now three years on the trot (my first with riders republic in Jan 2009), since then I have tried a few other companies but I can't fault the service we had in that first year from rr. They are unique and their service is amazing. I have an egg allergy and I've never had a company look after me for food as well since, it was an excellent holiday and set me off on the skiiing buzz. Their ski boots gave me no problems, having had to change my boot hire an average of twice each year since I never really appreciated how good they were. RR is the dream ski holiday I will always be trying to beat, and harping on every year I don't go with them about how its 'nearly as good, not quite as good, or we had this/that at riders republic' - they are the true benchmark for ski holidays. Go more people so RR can get more chalets in every resort (but please never lose the owner involvement - i think this is the key to the success of the chalets!)

Reviewed 17 October 2008

I've stayed with Riders Republic every year for the last 3, and it gets better each time. From the first visit, the relaxed and friendly staff plus comfortable and homely accommodation have made this resort a great place for a chilled winter getaway. Last year's years additions of on-site ski hire and minibus transfers made it even easier to holiday there.

The bars and restaurants in the Montchavin-Les Coche are good. The skiing in the immediate location is excellent with enough for beginners/children, and the Paradiski resort as a whole offers the range of slopes, parks and other winter sports activities that you'd expect from a world class skiing destination.

I've happily recommended this place to friends and family, and I'm looking forward to seeing the snow there again in a few months time.

Reviewed 17 October 2008

I would just like to comment on the level of service given by Riders on our family holiday last season. With three children, the morning and afternoon lifts to chairlifts and back were a god send. I found the staff were always chatty and patient, and a real pleasure to be in the safe hands of. The chalet was beautiful and we got very good value for our money. The cost of the whole holiday was considerably less than previous ski trips and with the in-house ski fitting, we had an easy holiday that was laid back and enjoyable, perfect for my partner and I!

Reviewed 17 October 2008

I have stayed in the Ancolies chalet a couple of times and would definitely go back again. The chalet is warm and comfortable with the added luxury of a hot tub to soak away the limbs at the end of a hard day on the mountain! The staff were super friendly and their food was fantastic. The Paradiski area has some of the best skiing I have experienced. I would recommend the Riders Republic chalets to anyone.

Reviewed 17 October 2008

I've been snowboarding with Riders Republic three times over the last four years and each time has been awesome. The food is really fantastic (I'm vegan and I've always been catered for superbly), the chalet hosts have been great (quite happy to leave you alone or chat depending on your preference) and La Plagne / Les Arcs is a great resort. Absolutely huge ski/boarding area - way more than I've ever been able to cover in a week. It was really good arriving on the overnight Eurostar, being picked up at the station in Bourg St Maurice, and being at the chalet in about 15 mins. Way better than those arduous coach transfers when you fly to Geneva! I've always taken my own board and stuff, so can't comment on the hire service from personal experience, but from what I saw it was good - the ski techs came round to the chalet and fitted everyone up, and if boots weren't comfy after the first day they were changed with no fuss. It's all pretty slick. Basically we just enjoyed ourselves without having to worry about any of the organisation. Already planning my trip back for 08-09 :-)