We booked a 4 bedroom chalet but got upgraded to the 5 bedroom chalet. The house is very well funished with very well equipped kitchen. The hot water of the onsen wasnt working tho.
The kettle was not working as well but was quickly replaced by the staff in the morning.
We drove on our own, the closest supermarket is MaxValu and it is located aound 20 min away by car.
The chalet was extremely clean, beds are very comfortable. Staffs are friendly. Had a wonderful stay and definitely will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Resort, Niseko boasts a collection of well appointed two, three, four and five bedroom chalets. Beautifully situated beside the Shiribetsu River on the outskirts of Hirafu Village, the resort serves as an ideal getaway for exciting snow sports during the winter and outdoor activities for summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Rakuten so you can book your Country Resort Niseko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chalets At Country Hotel Kutchan-Cho
- Country Resort Niseko Japan/Hokkaido - Kutchan-Cho