We recently stayed at Chalets at Country Resort with our two young children (age 4 and 2), at a 3 bedroom chalet (Notoro) which was extremely comfortable and well equipped (toys for the kids!). The (international) staff are extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. We had a super first-family-ski-holiday and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Resort, Niseko boasts a collection of well appointed two, three, four and five bedroom chalets. Beautifully situated beside the Shiribetsu River on the outskirts of Hirafu Village, the resort serves as an ideal getaway for exciting snow sports during the winter and outdoor activities for summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Rakuten and Odigeo so you can book your Country Resort Niseko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chalets At Country Hotel Kutchan-Cho
- Country Resort Niseko Japan/Hokkaido - Kutchan-Cho