8 mins drive from Grand Hirafu Slopes and 10 mins drive from Green Leaf Niseko Hotel. Not very accessible for people without transport, even thou there is a shuttle that circles every now and then. What's lacking in location was definitely made up for in its comfort, grandeur and peacefulness. The house we rented has 3 x double occupancy bedrooms, A large living area for nice relaxing time, and a dining room that has a sofa that converts to another double bed. With 2 bathrooms, there was never a fight for who gets to take dump after a hearty meal of barbecued meats. Simple and clean, but complete with everything you need. (even sake bottles and cups where available)
As the resort manages a large collections of houses there, you will be able to find one that suits your party of 4 or 12. As location is not at the village, dining and shopping can be a bit troublesome without a transport. Having 5 ski trip to Niseko, this is by far one of the best stays. We love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Resort, Niseko boasts a collection of well appointed two, three, four and five bedroom chalets. Beautifully situated beside the Shiribetsu River on the outskirts of Hirafu Village, the resort serves as an ideal getaway for exciting snow sports during the winter and outdoor activities for summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Rakuten so you can book your Country Resort Niseko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chalets At Country Hotel Kutchan-Cho
- Country Resort Niseko Japan/Hokkaido - Kutchan-Cho