I recently returned from a boys trip to Niseko. 4 of us shared a two bedroom appt. Overall we were extremely pleased. The best thing about this place is the location. Proper ski in and out. Also the Onsen is amazing after a day on the slopes. The apartment is very comfortable and nicely furnished. The reception staff were very helpful in getting lessons arranged. If I were to say a few negatives, the restaurant is expensive and the chef could do with being replaced. Also for the amount we were paying, the room should be cleaned and towels replaced daily and no every other day. So generally would recommend but it’s not cheap for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vale Niseko is nestled in the heart of Hirafu Village in a prime ski-in, ski-out location. Spacious and luxurious interiors complement fantastic onsite features, including a family-friendly restaurant, natural onsen, heated swimming pool and ski shop. This award-winning hotel is comprised of of 49 apartments with a mix of resort rooms and one, two, and three bedroom apartments - eight of which boast private onsens. A three bedroom Penthouse on the top floor includes a onsen on the heated deck, which offers uninterrupted views of stunning Mt Yotei. The Vale Niseko has become synonymous with luxury in the town of Hirafu, and its exceptional service standards and unbeatable location ensure guests will want for nothing during their visit to powder heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Rakuten and Priceline so you can book your The Vale Niseko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale Niseko Hotel Kutchan-Cho
- The Vale Niseko Japan/Hokkaido - Kutchan-Cho