“MMM great pizza in Niseko!”
Review of Niseko Pizza

Niseko Pizza
Ranked #3 of 232 Restaurants in Kutchan-cho
Price range: US$18 - US$36
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family friendly pizza restaurant with plenty of choice and welcoming atmosphere. We specialise in pizza and pasta but also have a delicious range of salads and sides and some mouth watering desserts! Now featuring a dedicated Anti-pasto counter serving freshly sliced, in house cured meats and cheeses from around the world and a luxurious new cocktail bar, there has never been a better time to visit Niseko Pizza!
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Warm, cosy atmosphere with really good service and great pizzas - not what we expected from Niskeo.
They are classic pizzas - thin crispy bases with good toppings plus they have a great wine list. Make sure you book as, like everywhere in Niskeo - it will be booked out in peak season.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Excellent and delicious tasting pizza! Only suggestion is to offer more sizes. I was traveling alone so the smallest size was a bit too much for me but I still wanted pizza anyway so I gave the other half to the girls at the front desk where I was staying.

1  Thank Joann M
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This restaurant should be called Niseko Italian because they do a lot more tasty Italian meals than pizza. We loved their pastas, lasagnas and salads. Great setting with booths and wine cellar visible. I suggest you book. Great family restaurant and they do take-away too.

1  Thank xpatmum
Reviewed 29 April 2014

It was a really good restaurant. Food was great and pizzas cooked amazingly. Only problem we found is that they only give you two sizes to choose from, small or large. We ordered a large, and it is LARGE. Biggest pizza I have EVER seen! Whilst some people may like this, we werent exactly THAT hungry at the time and we couldnt finish it.

1  Thank mrmishka66
Reviewed 2 April 2014

we came here to have dinner with my family on our last night in niseko, i have seen some mixed reviews about the pizza restaurant, we tried it anyway but it turned out to be a ver poor decision, after the shock of the price of pizza, we didn't wait to long for the food but 2 of the 3 pizzas came out burnt, and very noticeable too.
after breaking the bank to pay for the pizzas i was shocked by the 10% service fee, when i asked the lady on the desk what it was for she said she didn't know what it was for but staff didn't receive it.
i won't be recommending this restaurant and i will not return.

2  Thank rich t