Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Kay creek drop off

Cheers heli glenorchy for the service you guys run. Had grate flight up to Kay creek hut started to... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2021
Brendan0489
Helicopter flight 2 snow landings

What an amazing flight, our pilot was the best. My sister, brother in law and husband and myself... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2021
24terry2021

Recommended experiences in and around Glenorchy
from US$34.27
from US$125.88
from US$227.87
from US$144.04
More Info
All reviews snow landing milford sound once in a lifetime amazing flight great pilot scenic flight amazing experience these guys great trip bucket list local knowledge amazing views thank you so much my partner south island dart river glacier
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Very helpful and informative when booking.

Flight had a very personal and individual feel. Pilot was excellent and extremely informative throughout.

Highly recommend the snow landing!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Awesome flight in and out of the Invincible Snowfields, breathtaking and exciting way to take fresh perspectives on the beauty of the New Zealand alpine! Plus the skiing and touring from the Invincibles hut is also awesome!!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

My flight to Milford Sound with a Glacier landing on the return to Queenstown was an amazing experience and I will never forget that for once in my life I was speechless. Words can't describe how stunning the sceney was but it took my breath away. Thanks to Fi, Chris and the rest of the friendly team who welcomed us to Glenorchy...the flight felt really special and I highly recommend it to others.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Friendly, professional team, we did the invincibles snow fields and was an amazing experience, the helicopters and staff are first rate.
The only reason I'm sceptical on giving a good review is that I would hate for them to book out again so I can revisit. Seriously though, the scenery is jaw dropping. Untouched paradise, I would highly recommend using this company.
It's such a short distance from civilisation yet you feel like you're the only ones on the planet

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This was the most amazing, breath taking experience ever. I can not rate this enough! Our pilot was amazing it was like flying with a friend. Again, just amazing. Do it!!